Frequently Asked Questions About Divorce and Finance
Before You Start Your Divorce
- Do I Need a Financial Expert for My Divorce If I have a Divorce Lawyer?
- What would a CDFA™ do for Me?
During Your Divorce Process
- How Should We Divide Our Assets?
- I am Filing for a Divorce and I would like to Keep the House for Me and My Children. But I Am Not Sure if I can Afford it. What Should I do?
- Will I have Enough Money to Live On?
- Do I Need Child Support or Spousal Support?
- How Will I Know that I am Getting the Best Divorce Financial Settlement?
- I am Expecting to Receive some Money from My Divorce Settlement. Is it Better to Get it in a Lump Sum or Over Time?
- I Know My Husband has a Pension. Should that Pension be Included in My Divorce Settlement and How Much should I Expect to Receive?
- How can I Keep the Cost of My Divorce Down?