This Sunday is Father’s Day, a time to spend with our loved ones celebrating and thinking about all our Fathers have done for us. Whether those memories were attending childhood sports games, driving you to and from college, or giving parental advice at a grandchild’s birth; one that most likely rings a bell is the old financial tips. Father’s take pride in their children and want them to succeed in all that they do. They want them to make smart financial decisions and learn from their lifetime of wisdom.
Here are a few Father’s Day Financial Tips
- Build up an Emergency bucket
- Stash enough cash to plan for any unforeseen circumstances
- Save Early & Often
- The earlier you start saving the better off you will be in the long run
- Protect your Family
- Make sure your Family is protected with Life, Health, & Disability Insurance
- Mitigate Debt
- Live within your means and balance debt with what you can afford
- Take Advantage of your Employer Retirement Plan
- Out of Sign Out of Mind: Put away money for retirement, and defer at least the amount your employer is willing to match
- Diversify your Investments
- Whether its Stocks, Bond, Real Estate, etc. “Don’t Put All Your Eggs in One Basket”
- Take Care of Yourself
- Strive to live a healthy lifestyle and take care of your family
- Limit Stress – exercise, eat well, and vacation
We wish all of our Father’s a very Happy Father’s Day and enjoy your weekend.
Posted at Thrive Wealth Management, LLC
Financial Divorce Plan, LLC’s (FDP) web site does not represent an offer of or a solicitation for advisory services in any state/jurisdiction of the United States or any country where the firm is not registered, notice filed, or exempt. Thrive provides advice and makes recommendations based on the specific needs and circumstances of each client. Clients should carefully consider their own investment objectives and never rely on any single chart, graph or marketing piece to make decisions. FDP is not a broker dealer and does not offer tax or legal advice. Please consult your tax adviser or legal counsel for assistance with your specific needs.
(267) 202-5158 | email@example.com
Financial Divorce Plan offers in depth financial expertise to both individuals and couples as well as divorce attorneys, mediators, and other divorce practitioners.